Thursday, January 6, 2011

Materials for each day







I set up one area for all materials. The materials are labeled by activity and organized by day. I also always have, at least, two extra activities in case weather changes our plans or an activity doesn't take the amount of time expected.

I even plan activities for the bathroom in case of a tornado! One year we had to go into the bathroom because the tornado sirens were going off. Our students thought this was great and fun, partially because all the adults were calm and knew what to do. We quickly contacted parents from our master list of students. Everyone got home safe.



My daughter came this year (2010) to help me set-up. She had a wonderful time. This is the second year in a row I was pregnant at Art Camp! Hopefully, next year I will have more energy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment