Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lesson Idea

I have been into posting about seeing faces in objects. (See HERE and HERE and HERE.)

I would like to turn this into a biblical lesson for the week. I would like to do something about how artists show others something they could not see before. Artists are the creators like God is our creator. He knows all of us like we know all or our art.

I was thinking about this after reading Isaiah 29:16.
You turn things around!
Shall the potter be considered as equal with the clay,
That what is made would say to its maker, "He did not make me";
Or what is formed say to him who formed it, "He has no understanding"?



I also like the idea of us being easier to mold by God when we read his word because we want to do his will.
I was thinking of us as clay moved with water when we read God's word and us as rock changed by a chisel when we do not know his word.

I'm still thinking about it but I thought it would be a good idea to blog about it before I forgot the idea completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment