Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moving & A New Start


I moved to the coast. I was sad to leave Art Camp but a little relieved about not having to organize a big event. We searched for a church. When we went out to lunch with people after visiting one church a woman said, "We had an Art Camp in our backyard last summer." I knew this would be the church we would be attending. :)

So this church is run like affiliated house churches. Each house church has Art Camp in their backyard. So Art Camp is organized but not centralized. Art Camp isn't about having a bible lesson. Art Camp is about building a relationship with your neighbors and the neighborhood kids.

I am really excited for Art Camp this summer and about meeting new kids. I can't wait to see how Jesus' love and beauty is shown through simply spending time with people.

2 comments:

  1. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. pasadena movers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. fischervanlines.com

    ReplyDelete